More Computing, Less Space, Energy and Cost
- Industry-leading storage density of up to 1.92TB in ultra-small M.2 form factor
- 5× the bandwidth of SATA SSDs thanks to PCIe Gen3 ×4 interface with NVMe protocol
- Best-in-class performance per Watt of up to 35,000 IOPS/W enables more computing with less energy consumption
- Lower TCO with up to 67% less power usage than other NVMe SSDs
- Optimized for read intensive and mixed workloads
- Outstanding enterprise reliability and data integrity
Increase Density, Lower TCO
Upgrade your data center’s performance and storage density while driving down operating costs. Introducing the Seagate Nytro® 5000 enterprise NVMe SSDs perfectly tuned to increase density and performance while lowering cooling and energy costs. Available in ultra-dense M.2 form factor, they are the ideal solution for read intensive and mixed workloads.
|High-performance computing||Virtualization||Big Data analytics|
|Hot data||Databases||Public/private cloud|
Get More Storage in the Same Footprint
Optimize data center space by packing more storage into the same footprint. The Nytro 5000 provides up to 1.92TB in the M.2 form factor. Compact sizes and industry-leading capacities give you the most cost-effective, scalable way to increase your storage density.
Bring Down Cooling and Energy Costs
Lower power consumption means the Nytro 5000 can help slash energy and cooling costs. Purchase the model that’s optimized for your use case—either high-endurance for mixed workloads or high-capacity for read-intensive workloads.
Shatter Performance Bottlenecks
Accelerate performance thanks to the PCIe Gen3 interface and NVMe 1.2a protocol. The Nytro 5000 SSD helps to reduce latency and response times and improve IOPS performance while reducing CPU usage.
Enterprise Expertise for Mature Data Reliability
The Nytro 5000 SSDs deliver the highest levels of data integrity, data security and endurance for critical business applications.
|5-year limited warranty||Power loss data protection (PFAIL) with instant recovery||End-to-End data protection|
|NVMe S.M.A.R.T. monitoring and reporting||Seagate RAISE™ data protection technology||LDPC error correction|